A haphazard collection of things that inspire me and/or are beautiful.
- Song of Myself by Walt Whitman
- Lighthousekeeping by Jeanette Winterson
- At the Loch of the Green Corrie by Andrew Greig
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- Vernon God Little by DBC Pierre
- Outside In by Alastair Reid
- Londoners by Craig Taylor
- Stephen Fry possesses what must come close to mastery of the English language.
- Kate Tempest is a 21st century- South London born- Midas of words.
- Ben Goldacre is a doctor, writer and debunker of Bad Science.
- Tim Minchin is god.